Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm like a proud momma

My sister is always telling me about the cute things her baby girl does. So in return I have to tell her about all the cute things my kitties do. I'm just glad they get along. They play so much that if you're downstairs and they're upstairs playing, it sounds like thunder! Here's my kitties when they aren't playing...
This one is blury but it was the only one I got before they moved. Ashes was on my right and Gabby was at my feet. When I got up to go to bed, I picked up Gabby and put her next to Ashes and this is how she got comfortable. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I went to grab my camera, but they followed me.
Here they are a couple of days ago on the leg rest of the love seat. Ashes was sound asleep (the purring had stopped and she was twitching every now and then from her dreams). Gabby came in and made herself comfortable.
Over the weekend, I ran some errands. When I got home, this is how I found them.

No comments: