Friday, May 25, 2007

top 5 dream roles

I was sitting in class Wednesday night and I started thinking about dream roles. This is what I came up with...

1. Maria in The Sound of Music. Everyone loves The Sound of Music, especially me! My favorite song to sing is "I Have Confidence." Can you imagine the rush you would feel singing that on stage?
2. Christine in The Phantom of the Opera. From the day I hit the top note in "The Phantom of the Opera," I have wanted to be Christine on stage.
3. Elphaba in Wicked. Great character and I like the thought of being covered in green body paint :)
4. Eponine in Les Miserables. I like her character the best and I express myself better through music so being in an opera would be perfect for me!
5. Lucy in Jekyll and Hyde. "Someone Like You" is such a great song and I love to sing it. Plus, I love the show.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yes, I would get a rush singing "I Have Confidence!" in stage! And it would take confidence to do that! :)