Every now and then, my sister lists 10 reasons why she is happy. I decided to list my 10 favorite Disney movies (cartoons only) because they make me happy :)
1. The Little Mermaid. Definitely my favorite. I watched it on Monday and it brought a smile to my face!
2. Beauty and the Beast. Lots of fun and I really like the songs.
3. Aladdin. The movie that made me want a pet tiger. I guess my cat Max will have to do for now! And I love listening to Lea Salonga sing.
4. Peter Pan. I love Tinkerbell and I wish I could fly!
5. The Emperor's New Groove. It always makes me laugh... even if I'm just thinking about it.
6. Cinderella. My mom used to jokingly call me Cinderella because I was always cleaning something.
7. Sleeping Beauty. Fold in eggs *crunch*
8. The Lion King. Jeremy Irons has the perfect voice for a villain and I just love Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick.
9. Mulan. Again, I love listening to Lea Salonga sing!
10. Robin Hood. My sister and I used to watch it on Sundays so when the Sheriff of Nottingham said, "It ain't Sunday you know," we could say, "Yes it is!"