Sunday, May 20, 2007

random questions...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I've always been told that my mom got the idea from an actress on the A-Team and Rebecca came from the Bible...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? last night

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! I'm just that cool!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? ha ha, oh yeah!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes! even though I'm terrified of heights...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini Wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES or JUST TAKE THEM OFF? take 'em off

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not really

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint cookies and cream... yummy!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? hair and clothing style

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? green!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? either my weight or my smile

17. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? not having a care in the world

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It's just a blog...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? applesauce

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the hum of the air conditioner

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Radical Red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Angel's Heavenly from Victoria's Secret

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sister

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got this off my sister's blog and I happen to like her a whole bunch! :)

27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? baseball! especially when I'm at Turner Field :)

28. HAIR COLOR? red

29. EYE COLOR? blue

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes

31. FAVORITE FOOD? chicken... yummy!

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both. Scary movies usually make me laugh and if it makes me laugh, it probably has a happy ending!

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ocean's 12

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue with a pink flower

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? fall

36. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? vanilla ice cream on a warm brownie

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? dunno

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? nothing currently but i read "Arthur Goes to School" at work on Friday

41.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a beach scene

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Sweet Home Alabama was on when I left work

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Josh Groban and kids laughing

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ireland

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? um... I sing... does that count?

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Portland, Maine

48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? no one

49. DO YOU HAVE ANY GRANDCHILDREN? no... and since I don't have any kids that answer won't change for a long long long time!

50. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Salt Lake City