Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I was told I need to update...

My mom told me that, but then she left the country. What's that about? But I guess she's right. It's been a month since I've shared anything about my life.

Once again, my mom will be happy with this news... I was accepted into the education part of my major! I will now be getting a degree in History teaching, not just history. I'll also have a minor in theater (which is what I really want to teach but the demand for full time theater teachers just isn't there).

In other news... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!!! This is my blog so I'm saying that instead of getting the really exciting news out there that my sister is pregnant. She's about 8 weeks along and I was the first one to find out (other than her husband). I feel so loved. I'll be honest... I'm hoping it's a boy, but I'll still be happy if it's a girl. Either way, baby Olsen (as my sister calls it) can still wear this! That's right, my neice or nephew WILL hate the Yankees and love the Braves and Red Sox. Shannon and Ross have no say in this matter. If you want to know more about baby Olsen, check out the blog my sister made for it... http://finallyfertilemyrtle.blogspot.com/

No comments: