Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Here!

And I bought it when I went home. I mentioned before that when I went to the Josh Groban concert last August, that the DVD for the Awake tour was filmed. I waited for months to find out when it was coming out on DVD. Once I found that out, I still had to wait over a month to be able to buy it. And buy it I did! I didn't get to watch the DVD until I got back to Utah, but I listened to the CD. All I could think about was how amazing the show was and that I am one of the crazy screaming fans you can hear in the background. The picture I posted isn't the greatest because it was taken with my phone. As much as I love having the concert on DVD so I can watch it anytime I want, it will never replace the pictures and video I was able to take when I was actually at the concert.

No comments: