Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pain in my butt...

"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing." ~Sean Bean as Boromir in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

What is that, you wonder? And why did I quote Boromir? That is a piece of photo paper, smaller than a pen. It didn't cause so much fear and doubt as it did anger and annoyance. Here's what happened...

When I got home from my trip, I wanted to print out a couple of pictures. I have the fun little photo printer dock for my camera that up until now, I absolutely loved. The photo paper that it uses has edges that you pull off after the picture has printed. Well, this lovely little piece of paper ripped off into my printer! I thought I would just be able to pull it out. But no! I had to take apart the entire printer! And even then, I had to dig out my tweezers. It took me almost an hour to get out this tiny peice of paper. I was not happy. But in happier news, my photo printer now works better than it ever has!

No comments: