Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm procrastinating. Can't you tell?

How well do you know me?

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I've been told that my mom got the name Caitlin from the A Team. And Rebecca is from the Bible, even if it isn't spelled right
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I teared up while listening to "Teardrops on my Guitar" by Taylor Swift today. But the last time I really cried was a while ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? nope but I hope to some day
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? uh, yeah. I'm pretty dang cool!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? never!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? sure do. I think that's the one thing I've never had problems with...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? sure would
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? honey bunches of oats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no, that's a waste of time
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sometimes but not really
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? mint cookies and cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? clothes
15. RED OR PINK? definitely pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? the scar up the back of my neck. it's not entered... it makes me feel lopsided.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? right now there's someone that I can't stop thinking about and I really miss him... but I always miss my family. They're all way too far away.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pink pajama pants and pink slippers with hearts
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? italian chicken and rice
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kristin Chenoweth "My New Philosophy" from You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? cerlean
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? lilac and vanilla
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I just got off the phone with Chemaine
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? no one sent it to me. I got it from my cousin's blog. of course I like her! in fact, I love her!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Braves Baseball!!!!!!!!!!
27. HAIR COLOR? red
28. EYE COLOR? blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes, much better than glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? chicken... yummy!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both... scary movies make me laugh and happy endings make me smile so both are good :)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Speak, though I watched bits and pieces of Practical Magic this afternoon
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? maybe my sister...
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kmost everyone who reads my blog
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Vampire Diaries... If you've read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer, you'll also like this. Very, very good.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a beach scene
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? don't really watch tv
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Josh Groban singing and children laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? definitely the Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ireland
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I love to sing! and play the piano and act on stage
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Portland, Maine
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? everyone who responds :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'll do this eventually...

You spelled cerulean wrong. And I'd be purple mountain majesty, just 'cause I love the name. Or maybe macaroni and cheese, but I'm not a huge fan of orange.