Thursday, January 31, 2008

living room



As I've been promising my mom, I'm finally posting pictures of my wonderful house that I've been living in for the past 4 months. This is our living room! The couch came from a coworker of Jessica E. The corner couch came from some friends. The huge TV came from Chemaine's dad. The pictures on the wall are of all of us (except Chemaine...she didn't live with us yet) and they have something to do with us. Jessica A loves shoes. Jessica E loves film (that's a movie reel in case you couldn't tell). I love theater (comedy and tragedy are in the corners although you can't see them). And Jessica S. loves art and reading. And as of tomorrow, where the random white shelf is located will be a beautiful new black paino that I'm renting :) I'm so excited!!!!! I'll definitely post a picture of that when it arrives. More pictures to come... oh, and let me know what you think of my new profile picture... :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

CUTE house! I want to see the rest of it!