Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"When are you getting married?"

A few weeks ago, my cousin got married. He's about a month younger than me. Actually, his birthday is today. Happy birthday, David! Anyway... I was talking to my dad a couple of days after the wedding (he was unable to come to Utah for the wedding) and he asked me when I'm getting married. What?!?! For those who don't know me that well, I have no desire to get married, at least not anytime in the near future (meaning, like, the next 10 years or so). My roommate gets mad at me whenever I say I'm never getting married, but I don't care. The male population is just stupid. As the song from Mary Poppins goes "Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're rather stupid." I'm pretty sure that the only man adore is my daddy. And the other males in my family. But overall, I don't like men and at this point in my life, I have no desire to settle down with one.

No comments: