Wednesday, July 18, 2007

definitely time for an update

I'm sitting on campus working on an independent study class. I got bored so I decided it was time to come into the computer lab and give an update on my life... not that there's much to report. My life has been pretty dull since my car accident a little over a month ago. My knee still really hurts but I think its slowly getting better :) Other than that, life is the same old, same old. Just work and school, school and work. I'll be going home in a little less than a month and I can't wait! I'm so excited to be going home. I haven't been there since Christmas. Plus, my best friend is getting married and I'm going to be a bride's maid! I haven't actually seen the dress but I've been told it's long and pink, hopefully not a pale pink as it would blend right in with me. Both my friend and her maid of honor have told me that it's a really pretty dress, not one of those ugly ones that every female dreads when asked to be a bride's maid. I think that's pretty much it for my life right now. Time to get back to my studying...

No comments: