Sunday, May 17, 2009

A to Z ... All About Me!

A - Age: 23
B - Bed size: I had a full up until a week ago. Then I moved rooms and downsized to a twin
C - Chore you hate: yard work (but I don't mind mowing the lawn)
D - Dog's names: Kirby
E - Essential to start your day: getting out of bed is usually a good start
F - Favorite color: green!
G - Gold or Silver: definitely silver
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano and oboe; I can also sort play the flute and clarinet. I tried playing the guitar but that was a disaster
J - Job title: unemployed, soon to be student
K - Kid(s): none yet
L - Living arrangements: 3 bed, 3 bath, full basement, AKA my parents' house
M -Mom's name: Kim
N - Nicknames: Cait, Caiti, Caiti Did, Did, Doodles, Sister
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: twice for depression, once for brain surgery
P - Pet Peeve: my biggest is people who use their cell phones at the movies. I can't even begin to describe how much that drives me crazy! If I was more uninhibited, I'd probably yell at the person
Q - Quote from a movie: any movie? "I can't watch! Can someone cover my eyes?" Rex -Toy Story (or possibly Toy Story 2)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Sean and Shannon
T - Time you wake up: whenever I'm so moved
U - Underwear: yes, I'm wearing underwear
V - Vegetable you dislike: peas! Nasty, nasty, nasty
W- Ways you run late: I hate being late! But If I am late, it's usually because I forgot something important and had to go back for it
X - X-rays you've had: let's see... left knee, right foot, left elbow, right wrist, teeth, and skull. I think that's it.
Y - Yummy food you make: my personal favorites are Betty Crocker brownies (and no, I don't follow the directions on the back; I have my own special way of making them extra tasty) and anything with chicken
Z - Zoo favorite: tigers!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It is just SO SAD how you don't like peas. LOVE your movie quote!